Fluke 123/003S Offers
Three-in-one simplicity for fast answers wherever you work.
In today's complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn't give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The Fluke 123 ScopeMeter meet today's need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms.
For industrial, electronic or electro mechanical applications, the compact Fluke 123 Industrial ScopeMeter is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It features 20MHz bandwidth, Connect-and-View triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal and a dual DMM and a paperless recorder to get virtually any job done also includes the Fluke SCC120 kit.
It is a truly integrated test tool in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
- Dual-input 20 MHz digital oscilloscope.
- Two 5,000-count true-rms digital multimeters.
- 10 save setups and screens
- A dual-input TrendPlot recorder.
- Connect-and-View trigger simplicity for hands-off operation.
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance, continuity and capacitance measurements.
- Up to seven hours battery operation with standard battery
- CAT III 600 V safety certified.
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Rugged compact case.
See the Fluke 123
Other models are the Fluke 124
; Fluke 124S
Fluke 123/003S Specifications
|Dual input True RMS Meter|
|Vdc, Vac, Vac+Vdc, Ohms,Continuity , Diode-test
|Current, °C, °F, Capacitance, dBV, dBM, Crest Factor, Touch Hold and Zeroset|
|Automatic vertical scaling and time compression.|
|Display the actual, MIN, MAX and AVG reading.|
|Real-time sample rate|
|Inputs and digitizers|
|Connect-and-View™, Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Video, External|
|Maximum record length|
|512 min/max pts per input|
|Operating Temperature |
|Storage Temperature |
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 123/003S
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|3 years parts and labor (one year on accessories)|
|Optically isolated via optional PM9080 or OC4USB for interfacing to Printer or PC|
What's included with the Fluke 123/003S
- Fluke AC120 Alligator clips
Fluke BB120 Shielded BNC adapter
- Getting started booklet
- Fluke HC120 Hook Clips
- Fluke PM8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- Fluke STL120 Shielded Test Lead Set
Fluke BP120 MH
- User manual (CD-ROM)
Also comes with the SCC120
kit which includes:
The Fluke 123S ScopeMeter with SCC120
kit helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data
from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurements to
reveal relationships and conditions. Extended recording of up to four
user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving
signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors
for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, including
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port)
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable
- Fluke 123S firmware version V1.00, V1.02, V1.03 or V1.04 (See Firmware Level Check below). A PC, running Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0, XP or Vista, with a free RS-232 or USB port to perform the software installation;
PM9080 or OC4USB (RevII) optically isolated serial interface cable (as included with the ScopeMeter 123/S model and with the SCC-120 kit) for data interconnection between the PC and the instrument
Firmware Level Check - Press USER OPTIONS and F3 [VERSION & CAL …] on your ScopeMeter to check its firmware version.