New! Fluke 753
You're going to love what we've done with your calibrator.
The Fluke 753 is everything you needed and wished for in the 743B and more!
The 753 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You'll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 753 automates calibration procedures and captures your data.
And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
Fluke 753 Features
Work smarter. Work faster.
The 753 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
Covers virtually any pressure application including gauge, differential, dual (compound), absolute, and vacuum.
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup.
- Rugged urethane molded cases protect the modules from rough handling and harsh conditions.
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0° to 50° C for full accuracy performance.
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
- Modules can be calibrated locally, helping to control costs.
family of 29 optional pressure modules provides pressure calibration
and measurement capabilities. Twenty-eight modules are available, with
basic accuracy specs to 0.05%. Ranges start at 0 - 1 in H20 (0 - .25kPa)
and go to 0 - 10,000 psi (0 - 70,000 kPa). Additional information about
pressure modules is available on the Pressure Modules Home Page.
you to quickly set up powerful, automated calibration procedures for
linear transmitters, DP flow transmitters, and one- and two-point limit
switches. Simply select the appropriate measure and/or source functions
and fill out the procedure template. The 750 Series does the rest. It
quickly performs the test, calculates the errors, and displays the final
results, highlighting out of tolerance points.
you to map one unit to another, such as mV to °C or °F. Allows you to
use the Fluke 750 Series with millivolt output accessories such as the
Fluke 80T-IR Temperature Probe, and to document tests using
non-supported units such as parts per million or revolutions per minute.
technicians to record calibration results that were sourced and/or
measured by other devices such as panel meters or readout-only devices.
Limit Switch Calibration
perform fast, automated calibration of one and two-point limit switches
for voltage, current, temperature, and pressure.
Differential Pressure Flow Instrument Calibration
Routines use a square root function to directly calibrate DP flow instruments.
temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency.
Since it both measures and sources, you can troubleshoot and calibrate
all with one rugged tool.Powerful, yet easy to use
easy-to-follow menu-driven display guides you through any task. Get up
to speed in minutes, not days. Programmable calibration routines enable
you to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure
fast, consistent, calibrations.Records and documents results
support your ISO-9000 or regulatory standards the Fluke 754 captures
your calibration results, eliminating the need to juggle a pen and pad
in the field. The USB interface lets you transfer the results to a PC,
thus saving the time of having to manually transcribe them when you
return to the shop.Truly hand-held
enough to fit easily into a tool bag and to use in tight spaces. Runs
an entire shift on a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack.Rugged and reliable
on Fluke's rugged design to deliver top accuracy and reliability in
harsh environments. Overmolded urethane case stands up to rough handling
in industrial environments.Bright white display
Lets you read your results in any kind of light. Backlight has three (3) settings.Soft keys
one-touch access to enhanced functions such as task lists, automated
procedures, scaling, min/max, stepping and ramping, and review memory.Three operating modes
Source, or simultaneous Measure/Source, - enable technicians to
troubleshoot, calibrate, or maintain instrumentation with just one tool.Multi-lingual interface
Displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.Built-in algebraic calculator
four functions-plus square root-stores, recalls, and performs
calculations required for setting up instruments or evaluating data in
the field. Use it to set the source function to a calculated value.
There's no need to carry a pencil and paper or a separate calculator.Programmable measurement delay
Inside automated procedures permits calibrating instruments that respond slowly.