The new Fluke 190-204 Series II ScopeMeter is a 4-channel portable hand held oscilloscope built for CAT III & IV environments. It easily works with 3-phase applications for many industrial applications like motors and variable speed drives and includes all the key features of the original Fluke 190 series ScopeMeters.
The Fluke 190-204/AM model is a 200MHz bandwidth model that provides real-time sampling rates up to 2.5GS/s and a 400ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances.
- Automation: PLC's, sensors, transducers, motion controllers, rotary encoders, scanners, readers, printers
- Medical Imaging: XRay, MRI, ultrasound imaging equipment
- Avionics: Flight line navigation systems, communication systems, radars, on board aircraft control systems
- A/V and Security Systems: Retail security devices, surveillance and monitoring equipment, RFID
Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeters
The Fluke 190 series of portable oscilloscopes are now extended with new 4 channel models designed for the industrial plant maintenance professionals servicing, installing or maintaining heavy duty electrical equipment, electro-mechanical machinery and plant automation control systems. The 190 series II ScopeMeters are the first portable oscilloscopes with a 1000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV safety rating.
Fluke ScopeMeter test tools are hand held, battery operated portable instruments with a sealed, dust and drip proof case that is IP 51 rated, designed to be used in harsh environments.
The new Fluke 190 series II now includes new features for troubleshooting today's industrial power electronic systems and enhancements that will improve usability and overall satisfaction.
New Features and Functions for Industrial Equipment Maintenance Applications
- IEC 61010 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV Safety rating
- 4 fully isolated floating input channels with up to 2.5 GS/s real time sampling rate
- 8ns Glitch detect
- 10,000 sample deep memory per channel for displaying high resolution waveform details
- 4 input channels provide, 4 meter measurements, 4 TrendPlot traces, 4 ScopeRecord traces, capturing or logging 4 inputs over time
- Live Zoon with full resolution
Customer Driven Enhancements
- Hi-capacity Li-ion battery with up to seven hours of operation
- Battery access door to easily swap out batteries for extended operation
- Two electrically isolated USB ports. Mini USB-A for PC connectivity and a USB memory device port
- Security slot to lock down instrument using standard Kensignton PC lock
- Screen insert for standard camera mounting accessories
Plus all the Key Features and Benefits of the existing ScopeMeter 190 Series
- Up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real time sample rate up to 400 pico seconds resolution
- Built-in multimeter
- Connect and View to easily trigger on and display even complex waveforms
- TrendPlot and ScopeRecord to capture or plot waveforms and measurements over extended time spans
- Reply Last 100 Screen, to go back in time to see waveform anomalies
- Environmentally tested to meet IP51 dusty and drip proof rating and withstand 3G vibration or 30g shock
Other Fluke 190 Series II models:
- Fluke 190-204/AM/S - This model includes the Fluke C290 hard case and full version of FlukeView for ScopeMeters software
- Fluke 190-104/AM - This is the 100MHz series II model
- Fluke 190-104/AM/S - This 100MHz model includes the Fluke C290 hard case and full version of FlukeView for ScopeMeters software
See More, Fix More with the New Four-Channel CAT IV Rated Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II
The new Fluke ScopeMeter 190-104 (100MHz) and 190-204 (200MHz) combine the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope. Designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeters go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from microelectronics to power electronics applications.
The new 190 Series II includes all the standard ScopeMeter features including TrendPlot™, Connect-and-View™ triggering, and ScopeRecord™ and much more:
- Four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Choose from 100MHz or 200MHz bandwidth models
- Single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- Fast sampling rate, up to 2.5GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- 7-hour battery life, standard with new Li-ion technology
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended
Gain Four Times the Diagnostic Power Plus CAT IV Safety Rating
The new Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II portable scopes are double-insulated four-channel floating oscilloscopes safety rated for measurements in CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V environments.
Three-dimensional testing for industrial systems
Inspect input signals, output feedback loops or safety interlocks simultaneously to find a range of problems including:
- Circuit voltage/current overloading
- Signal timing measurements and synchronization issues
- Attenuation/input impedance mismatch
- Signal fluctuation/drift
Three-phase testing for diagnosing VSD, power inverters, and converters
Take advantage of four channels to test variable frequency drive and inverter power electronics technology used in wind energy and transportation applications:
- Test for harmonics, transients and loads in three-phase power input
- Troubleshoot dc to ac converters for faulty IGBT gates.
- Test PWM output for reflections and transients
Safely measure from mV to kV
Standard probes that cover a wide application range from mV to kV prepare you for anything from micro-electronics to heavy duty medium voltage electrical applications. Independent isolated inputs eliminate the risk of accidental ground short circuits by allowing you to make measurements in mixed circuits with separate ground references.
Take on the Harshest Conditions with the only IP-51-rated Scope on the Market
Rugged and shock-proof, all ScopeMeter portable oscilloscopes are built for harsh environments. Their sealed cases protect them from dust, water vapor, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants, ensuring reliable accurate performance every time you need them.
Work a Full Shift on a Single Charge
New high-performance batteries take advantage of Li-ion technology to keep you going strong for seven hours. And with the easy-access battery door you can make battery swaps fast.
Capture and Share Waveforms Easily with New USB connectivity
Two USP ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits offer you easy USB connectivity to a PC or USB memory devices. Store unlimited waveform, screen captures or instrument steups to a USB memory device. Connect to a PC USB interface to transfer and archive critical measurement data using FlukeView software for windows.
See a Stable Display Instantly with Connect-and-View™ Triggering
Connect-and-View™ automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable, and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. Expedites measuring several test-points in rapid succession.
Record Up to 48 Hours of High-Resolution Waveforms with ScopeRecord™
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 27,000 data points per channel, capturing intermittents and fast glitches. (Two sets of multiple-channel recordings can be stored for later analysis.)
- Stores events like motion profiles, UPS, power supply, and motor start-ups
- With the Stop-on-Trigger mode, the ScopeMeter automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it
- With the waveform zoom (up to 100x) you can look at the smallest details, like individual power cycles
Record up to 16 days with TrendPlot™ paperless recorder to find intermittent faults
Intermittent faults can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, sags, or starting and stopping a motor can also cause a machine to stop. The TrendPlot function in the Fluke ScopeMeter helps find those faults by:
- Plotting minimum and maximum peak values and average over time up to 16 days
- Plotting any combination of voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all four inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults
FlukeView ScopeMeter software adds PC power to your Fluke ScopeMeter (Includes Demo Version)
FlukeView ScopeMeter software helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:Documenting:
Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs. Archiving:
Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.Analysis:
Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurements to reveal relationships and conditions. Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, including analyzing harmonics.
- For ScopeMeter 190 & 120 Series
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port)
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable