Don't break the loop on 4-20 mA signal measurements and save time.
If you need more time in your busy day check out the Fluke 77X mA Clamp Meters. Comprising the Fluke 771
, Fluke 772
and Fluke 773 (this product), this innovative family of process clamp meters are designed to save process control professionals time and money by eliminating time wasting activities.
Now you can troubleshoot and repair 4-20 mA loops without breaking the loop or bringing down the system using the built-in removable clamp. The Fluke 773 also sources/simulates mA process signals and provides a 24VDC loop power source! In addition the Fluke 773 process clamp meter also measures up to 30VDC and sources 1-5V/0-10V DC process signals for testing devices.
The Fluke 772
and Fluke 773 expand upon the capabilities of the popular Fluke 771 mA Clamp Meter
. All models feature:
- Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
- 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals without "breaking the loop"
- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatically change the 4 to 20 mA output for remote testing
- Power saving features, auto-off, backlight timeout extend battery life
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurements
In addition the capabilities of the Fluke 771
, the Fluke 772
and Fluke 773 also add the following capabilities:
- Measure 4 to 20 mA process control signals with in-circuit measurement
- Simultaneous mA in-circuit measurement with 24V loop power for powering and testing transmitters
- Source 4 to 20 mA signals for testing control system I/O or I/Ps
- mA output linear ramp or 25% step output
In addition, this product - the Fluke 773 clamp meter - also adds the following features not found on other models:
- DC voltage measurement to verify 24V power supplies or voltage I/O signals
- Source DC voltage to test input devices that accept a 1-5V or 0 to 10V signals
- Scaled mA output provides a continuous mA signal that corresponds to the 4 to 20 mA signal measured by the mA clamp
- mA in/out: simultaneously measure the mA signal with the clamp and source a mA signal
- Voltage output linear ramp or 25% step output