Fluke's 700G Series of Precision pressure Gauge Calibrators
Rugged, high-quality pressure gauge calibrators for fast and accurate test results.
The Fluke 700G series is easy to use, rugged and reliable. Providing precision pressure measurement from 15 psi/1 bar to 10,000 psi/690 bar and an accuracy of 0.05%.
The 700G is compatible with most Hydraulic and Pneumatic test pumps and can be combined with one of Fluke's Test Pump Kits (700PTPK or 700HTPK) for a complete pressure testing and calibration solution. Additionally users will be able to make use of Fluke's 700G/TRACK Software to upload over 8,000 pressure measurements logged in the field.
700G Series Key Features
- Nine models ranging from 15 to 10,000 psi
- Bright backlit display for easy viewing of pressure measurements
- Rugged, durable design with protective holster
- High accuracy, 0.05% total measurement uncertainty for one year
- Combined with either the 700PTPK pneumatic pump kit or the 700HTPK hydraulic pump kit for a complete measurement and testing solution
- Demand measurement logging to a PC or to internal memory with 700G/TRACK software
- Work safely in classified areas known to include explosive gasses;
- CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Three-year warranty promises long term value for the investment