Fluke 62MAX+-NIST Offers
This product includes NIST Traceable Certification with full Data and Uncertainties.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery
- Temperature Range: -30 to 650°C (-22 to 1202°F)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C or ±1.0 % rdg.; ±2.0 at -10 to 0°C; ±3.0 at -30 to -10°C
- Repeatability: ±0.5% rdg. Or < ±0.5°C (1°F) whichever is greater
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Response Time: <300 ms
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 12: 1
- Power Supply: AA battery
- Weight: 255g (8.99oz)
- Size: (75x85x75)mm (6.88x3.34x2.95) inches
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F)
- Operating Altitude: 2000m above sea level
- Drop Test: 3m