Fluke 1738/B 3-Phase Energy Logger Offers
This portable advanced energy logger is a must have for the field. Power the logger directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the logger to be secured safely inside electrical panels. There is no need to return to the office to download or setup. Now you can do that through the front panel or through the Fluke Connect mobile app. Capture dips and swells and it includes event waveform snapshot, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential power quality issues.
- Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
- 600V CAT IV/1000V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
- High voltage DC input for use in applications such as solar power
- More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents. Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- Bright, color touch screen. Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Optimized user interface. Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App. No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
- Energy Analyze Plus application software. Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting
- Load Studies
- Energy Assessments
- Harmonics Measurements
- Solar Power
- Voltage Events Capture
- Advanced analysis; EN50160 & Waveform Snapshots Optional IEEE519 Total Harmonic Distortion Measurements
- Great for Electrical Technicians, Electrical Contractors, and Energy Savings Consultants
Fluke 1738/B Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 1738/B
|Current Direct Input i17xx-flex 1500 12"
||150A / 1500A
|Current Direct Input i17xx-flex 3000 24"
||300A / 3000A
|Current Direct Input i17xx-flex 6000 36"
||600A / 6000A
|Current Direct Input i40s-EL clamp
||4A / 40A
||42.5 Hz to 69 Hz
||±10 V DC
||Defined by accessory
|THD on Voltage
|THD on Current
|Voltage Harmonics 2nd to 50th
|Current Harmonics 2nd to 50th
||Defined by accessory
What's included with the Fluke 1738/B
- 1738/B Advanced Power Energy Logger
- Power Supply
- Voltage Test Leads
- Alligator Clips (4x)
- Soft Case
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Magnetic Voltage Probes (4)
- Energy Analzye Software
- WiFi/BLE Adapter
- Line Cords
- Color Coding Set
- Documentation on USB Flash Drive