- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest
electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing
the versatility needed for most measurements
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is
covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is
exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in
need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- TL175E also available. Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Environmental ratings: -20 °C to 55 °C (-4 °F to 131 °F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty
The new Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads are the only test leads in the world with adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments.
- TwistGuard™ adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length
- WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads
- Heavy duty strain relief withstands over 30,000 bends
Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
Exposed probe tip length: 19 mm to 4 mm (0.75 inch to 0.16 inch)
Environmental ratings: -20 °C to 55 °C (-4 °F to 131 °F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
TL175E also available. Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip.
Conforms to EN61010-031