Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Infrared (IR) Window 2"
The Fluke FLK-050-CLKT is a C-Range IR Window 2" (50mm) for indoor & outdoor applications. It features a KWIK Twist Key that easily swivels off when the time is needed.
- The Fluke FLK-050-CLKT IR Window is Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America and Canada, the C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating, exclusive to Fluke Infrared Windows, seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Quadraband™ optic is compatible with IR-Fusion® and Thermal Fusion technologies allowing the thermographer to see potential problems in visual light and thermographic mode.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Fluke AutoGround automatically grounds at installation for maximum safety and compliance. No additional steps or testing is required. Only available on Fluke IR Windows.
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke FLK-050-CL
|Crystal insert diameter||50mm (1.97in)|
|Viewing aperture diameter||43mm (1.7in)|
|Viewing aperture area||1452mm2 (2.25in2)|
|Shortwave IR, Midwave IR, Longwave IR, Ultraviolet (UV) capable||Yes|
|Visual and fusion capable||Yes|
|Maximum temperature||Gaskets: 250°C (482°F)|
Body: 659°C (1219°F)
Optic: 1400°C (2552°F)
|Gaskets||Low smoke and fume (LSF) compliant silicone|
|Pull-out strength||Up to 630kg (1388lb)|
|Warranty||Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects|
|Underwriters Laboratories (UL) recognized||Yes|
|UL50 environmental||Type 3/12|
|UL746C||N/A Polymer free|
|UL94||N/A Polymer free|
|Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval||Yes|
|Cyclic humidity and vibration withstand||Yes|
|NEMA rating||Type 1 (UL third party certified)|