Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The new Fluke FoodPro Thermometer Series provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes two useful temperature inspection tools, which are designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
The Fluke FoodPro Food Safety Non-Contact Thermometer is the first line of defense against improper receiving, storage and holding temperatures. Using an infrared measurement technique, the highly accurate FoodPro quickly reads surface temperatures, allowing workers to make rapid and frequent temperature measurements - faster than contact units and without fear of cross contamination. The easy-to-see illumination light shows you the measurement area.
Both FoodPro Series thermometers are hand-washable and feature unique HACCP check lights, which immediately indicate safe or potentially unsafe holding temperatures with either green or red lights.
- Receiving: Use FoodPro Series thermometers to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.
||(Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 °C ±2 °)|
||Between 0 °C and 65 °C: ±1 °C|
||Below 0 °C : ±1 ° ±0.1 degree/degree|
||Above 65 °C): ±1.5 % of reading|
||<500 ms after initial reading|
||Pre-set for foodservice applications|
|Distance to spot size/Optical Resolution (D:S)|
||2.5:1 @ 90 % energy, typical|
|Typical working range (target illumination)|
|Minimum target size|
|Illumination to IR channel offset|
|Operational Specifications |
||Within accuracy specifications of the unit|
|Ambient operating range|
|Relative Humidity |
||90 % (+/- 5 %) RH non condensing @ 30 °C|
|Storage Temperature |
|Power, battery life|
||10 hours minimum @ 23 °C|
|LCD backlit display|
|4 digits, 0.2 °C resolution|
|Maximum temperature displayed|
|Environmental Data |
||IP54 sealing (hand-washable, non-submersible)|
||Conforms to EN 61236-1 Electromagnetic
Emissions and Susceptibility, EN 6101-1 General Safety, Sealing IP54
(hand washable, non-submersible)|
At calibration geometry of 279 mm with a 140 mm diameter, 0/97 emissivity blackbody.
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke FP