The ultimate tool for troubleshooting and maintenance
This thermal imager is the perfect tool to add to your problem solving arsenal. Built for tough work environments, this high-performance, fully radiometric infrared camera is ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others.
The Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager comes with IR-Fusion® Technology that integrates infrared and visual (visible light) images in full screen or picture-in-picture views for enhanced problem detection and analysis. IR-Fusion helps users recognize image details and better identify problem areas by quickly scrolling through the different viewing modes. A full visual image (640 X 480) can be displayed and stored with each IR image. In addition, the Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager provide voice recording for annotating saved images and on-screen emissivity correction.
Fluke IR-Fusion Technology provides five viewing modes - each designed to add greater clarity, accuracy and a valuable frame of reference to infrared images - IR-Fusion allows users to manipulate images right on the camera's display and is designed specifically to allow users to find problems not commonly or easily detected with other tools.Viewing modes include:
- Full Infrared - high-resolution standard infrared images.
- Full Visible Light (this mode available only in the software) - a visual (visible light) image like you would get with a digital camera.
- Picture-in-Picture - an IR image portal surrounded by a visual (visible light) frame for reference.
- Auto (Automatic) Blending - combines infrared and visual (visible light) images blended together at user-adjustable levels for the greatest image clarity.
- IR/Visible Alarm (this mode available only in the software) - displays only the portions of the image that fall above, below or between a user-specified temperature range as IR, leaving the remainder of the image as full visual (visible light).
The IR-Fusion Technology makes it easier to identify details and potential problems by managing and analyzing images with complete control over both the infrared and visual (visible light) spectrums. The ability to fuse images on-camera and optimize images in real-time improves primary target identification, enhances issue locating efficiency and offers a tremendous advantage in reporting clarity.
Thermal and visual images are displayed on the Imager LCD and can be saved to an SD Memory card. Transferring images to a PC is accomplished by removing the SD memory card and connecting it to a PC through the included card reader. Applications:
- Inside electrical distribution and service (switch gear, panels, controls, fuses, transformers, receptacles, lighting, conductors, overhead buses, motor control centers)
- Motors, pumps and mechanical (electric motors and generators, pumps, compressors, evaporators, bearings, couplings, gearboxes, gaskets/seals, belts, rollers, disconnects)
- Process (tanks and vessels, pipes, valves and traps, reactors, process insulation)
- HVAC/R (air conditioning, heating, air handlers, refrigeration)
- Outside electrical distribution for utilities (transformers, bushings, insulators, transmission lines, other exterior conductors, service connections, disconnects, capacitor banks)
- Thermal imaging camera w/ 20 mm lens.
- AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adapters)
- SD memory card
- SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView™ software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Hand strap
- Users manual
- Warranty registration card
Fluke SmartView software is included with each Fluke thermal imager.
SmartView software system requirements:
- Powerful, modular suite of software tools for viewing, annotating, editing and analyzing infrared images.
- Generate fully customizable and professional-looking reports in a few easy steps.
- Full support of IR-Fusion® Technology lets you edit images in five viewing modes.
- Easy to use, yet delivers high-end analysis performance Image viewing and editing
- Display an array of open images for convenient selection and analysis
- Scroll across the image to display the temperature at any given point
- Edit color palettes, reference images, markers, emissivity, and more Extensive annotation possibilities
- Add annotations (text comments) to images and reports
- Input information such as locations, category and other notes
- Reference images can be linked for good/bad and before/after analysis
- Detailed analysis and total image control
- Alter the level, span and palette selection to enhance contrast or display detail more effectively
- Unlimited standard and user-defined analysis markers
- Five viewing modes allows you to choose the best image presentation for your application needs
- Simplified report generation
- Generate professional customized reports fast
- One-click standardized report generation for a quick results
- Choice of features including: Before/after, IR plus visible light, annotations, supporting data, graphics and charts
- Report wizard guides the user through report generation
- Windows® /2000 SP4 with update roll up 1/XP SP2/Vista
- A web browser for product registration. Internet
- Explorer 5.0 or newer or Netscape® 5.0 or newer
- 500 MB available disk space, not counting space requirements for web browser
- 16-bit color, 800 x 600 resolution video or better
- Color printer for printing the images
- CD-ROM drive (for installing SmartView software)
No user reviews available.