- Measure -40 °C to 650 °C/-40 °F to 1202 °F
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 30:1
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces, with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture multiple points of data up to 20 for downloading and recalling later
- Easily adapt to lighting conditions with 2 levels of backlight
- Audible and visual alarms instantly alert you to measurements outside of your set limits
- Quickly identify problems with the MIN, MAX, AVG, and DIF functions
- Make contact thermometer measurements right away with the included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with 6 languages from which to choose
Two-in-one infrared and contact thermometer with an innovative dot matrix display.
Just when you thought advanced IR temperature measurement should be easier! With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer make even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments, features broad infrared (IR) temperature measurement functionality, an on-screen menu system and a dot-matrix display enabling users to take even complex measurements quickly, easily, and from greater distances.
Also, combines contact and non-contact temperature measurement capability in one single, easy-to-use tool, providing a total and convenient temperature measurement solution for industrial, electrical and maintenance professionals. Has a broad temperature measurement range from -40 °C to 800 °C /-40 °F to 1472 °F at one percent measurement accuracy, making them appropriate for a wide variety of inspection applications.
With a user interface designed for intuitive operation and available in six languages, users can access advanced features such as adjustable emissivity, alarms and data logging with a few pushes of a button via a soft-key menu displayed on the dot-matrix LCD screen. The display has two levels of back-light to facilitate viewing even in challenging lighting conditions.
This model includes a K-type thermocouple bead probe enabling users to take contact measurements immediately. The thermometer is compatible with all standard mini-connector type-K thermocouples. MIN, MAX, AVG, and DIF temperature values are captured to help users save time and reduce calculation errors. Audible and visual alarms can be set easily to instantly alert users of measurements outside of set limits.
The Fluke 566 features a distance-to-spot ratio of 30:1 enabling users to measure smaller objects or from further away; and the adjustable emissivity feature with built-in materials table or numerical setting allows users to measure a wide variety of surfaces more accurately and to easily compensate for shiny surfaces.
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 566
|Infrared temperature range|
|-40 °C to 650 °C (-40 °F to 1202 °F)|
||< 0 °C (32 °F): ± (1.0 °C (± 2.0 °F) + 0.1°/1 °C or °F);|
> 0 °C (32 °F): ± 1 % or ± 1.0 °C (± 2.0 °F), whichever is greater
|Infrared spectral response|
|Infrared response time|
input temperature range|
||-270 °C to 1372 °C (-454 °F to 2501 °F)|
|-270°C to -40°C
||± (1 °C + 0.2 °/1 °C) (-454 °F to -40 °F: ± (2 °F + 0.2 °/1 °F))|
|-40°C to 1372°C
||± 1 % or 1 °C (-40 °F to 2501 °F: ± 1 % or 2 °F), whichever is greater|
|D:S (distance to measurement
||Single-point laser < 1 mw output Class 2 (II) operation, 630 nm to 670 nm|
|Minimum spot size|
||By built-in table of common materials or digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00 by 0.01|
|Data storage with Date/Time stamp|
||Audible and two-color visual|
||Dot matrix 98 x 96 pixels with function menus|
||Two levels, normal and extra bright for darker environments|
|Switchable Celsius and Fahrenheit|
|If used continuously
||laser and backlight on,12 hours; laser and backlight off, 100 hours|
||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
||-20 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F)|
|Bead thermocouple Type-K range|
||-40 °C to 260 °C (-40 °F to 500 °F)|
|Bead thermocouple Type-K accuracy|
||± 1.1 °C (2.0 °F) from 0 °C to 260 °C (32 °F to 500 °F), typically within 1.1 °C (2.0 °F)
from -40 °C to 0 °C (-40 °F to 32 °F)||
- Thermocouple K bead probe
- Durable hard case
- 2 AA batteries
- Getting Started guide in 6 languages
- User's Manual on CD in 6 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese)
- 2-year warranty