The Fluke 1745 Three Phase Power Quality Logger is an advanced IP50 power quality logger with real-time LCD and five hours UPS for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, this allows you to analyze power quality in detail and to correlate intermittent events, helping to identify the root cause of disturbances.
The Fluke 1745 Three Phase Power Quality Logger can not only measure the common power parameters but it also measures voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance, and frequency.
- Disturbance analysis - Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Quality of service compliance - Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Power quality studies - Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies - Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy and power quality assessment - Validate performance of facility improvements by quantifying energy consumption, power factor, and general power quality before and after improvements