The Fluke 1740 Series three-phase power quality loggers are everyday power meters for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power quality issues. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 power parameters for up to 85 days and monitoring for events, these power loggers help uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues.
- Disturbance analysis - Uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance
- Quality of service compliance - Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Power quality studies - Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation
- Load studies - Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy and power quality assessment - Validate performance of facility improvements by quantifying energy consumption, power factor, and general power quality before and after improvements