Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter is Fluke's newest power quality analyzer and is an ideal meter for commissioning and troubleshooting modern electrical loads.
The Fluke 345 combines a power quality analyzer, digital clamp meter, oscilloscope, and data logger in one. This combination of functions, coupled with high quality digital filtering, makes it ideal for working with variable frequency motor drives, high efficiency lighting, and other loads using switching electronics.
With the bright color power meter display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise, and a high EMC immunity design, the Fluke 345 power analyzer is ideal for measurements on switching loads such as variable speed drives, electronic lighting and UPS systems.
Of course, the Fluke 345 is easy to use and will make the basic measurements of voltage and current to determine if there is something seriously wrong with the circuit under test. It’s rated for use at the service entrance with a 600 Volt CAT IV rating. With the 2000 A range and large jaw opening, you can evaluate most of the circuits in the building. The Fluke 345 can also measure both ac and dc voltage and current simultaneously, and identify the magnitude of each separately and combined as ac+dc true-rms.
The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter is the ideal tool for technicians and engineer involved in installing and commission switch electronic loads. It can deal with the difficult demands of measuring and monitoring variable frequency drives, UPS systems and other switching loads. It’s simply the ideal meter for commissioning and troubleshooting modern electrical loads.
Additionally, the Hall Effect measurement system design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit with the power meter and the internal memory enables long-term logging for analysis of trends or intermittent problems.
- Setup and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and UPS systems - Verify correct operation by measuring key power quality parameters
- Harmonics measurements - Uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Inrush capture - Check start-up current where spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping occurs
- Load studies - Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
- Soft carrying case
- Power Log software
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Test probes
- USB cable
- International ac adapter / battery eliminator
- Printed English language user manual
- Multi-language manual CD
The Bottom Line:
The Bottom Line:
- Auto Power Off
- Display color graphical
- Display color display
- Display Hold
- Included CT Rating 2000a
- Included CT Type integrated clamp
- Included CTs 2000a integrated ct
- Inrush Current
- Low Pass Filter
- Report Generator
- Single Phase
- True RMS
- Waveform Capture
- Waveform Display
|Battery Life||>10-12 hours|
|Battery Type||6x aa|
|CAT III Rating||1000v|
|CAT IV Rating||600v|
|Current AC Accuracy||3% ± 5 counts|
|Current DC Accuracy||1.5 % ± 5 counts|
|Dimensions||300 mm x 98 mm x 52 mm (12 in x 3.75 in x 2 in)|
|Max Wire Size||750/3x 500|
|Operating Temperature||32°f to +122°f (0°c to +50°c)|
|Typical Recording Period||1|
|Voltage AC Accuracy||1 % + 5 counts|
|Voltage DC Accuracy||1 % + 5 counts|
|Weight||820 g (1.8 lb)|
Analysis and reporting software
Stored measurements can be recalled and displayed on-screen in normal screen format or downloaded using the PowerLog software package.
Designed to quickly view recorded data, the included PowerLog software displays all recorded parameters on interactive trends. Generate professional reports with the ‘Report Writer’ function, or copy and paste images into report document manually.
- Easy-to-use tabbed window format allows quick data evaluation.
- One-step download and display capability
- Waveform, harmonics, and trend download
- Simple data export to other applications
- View recorded data in simple graphs and tables.
- Easily customize the report.
- Create professional reports.
No user reviews available.