The Fluke 975 offers an unparalleled featureset for HVAC and facilities
technicians, helping them work more quickly and accurately, with the
ease of use and durability customers expect from a Fluke meter.
- Simultaneously measures, logs, and displays temperature, humidity, CO2, and CO on a bright, backlit LCD display
- One-touch air flow and velocity with available probe*
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature
- % of outside air calculation
- CO2 and CO field calibration feature
- Self-test function at startup
- Automatically compensates for barometric pressure changes
- Min/Max/Average on all measured and calculated readings
- Multi-language user interface
- Metric or standard units
- Audible and visual threshold alarms
- Extensive discrete or continuous data logging capacity, downloadable to PC via USB interface
- Keypad lock for security
- Included FlukeView Forms® software
Fluke announces the new 975 AirMeter test tool, redefining how technicians test and monitor HVAC output and indoor air quality.
Combining five tools in one, the Fluke 975 provides instant answers on temperature, humidity, air velocity, CO2, and CO and enables users to quickly generate detailed reports for further analysis. The Fluke 975 is rugged and easy to use, yet powerful enough for the most demanding users.
Use the Fluke 975 to:
- Maximize comfort conditions for building occupants
- Quickly respond to indoor air quality concerns
- Verify the operation of HVAC control systems
- Monitor air flow and velocity to ensure proper ventilation
Why would a customer buy a Fluke 975 AirMeter?
- Optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations.
- Monitor temperature and humidity to meet ASHRAE 55 guidelines.
- Actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment.
- Quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time.
||-20 °C to 50 °C (-5 °F to 122 °F)|
||0.1 °C (0.1 °F)|
||± 0.9 °C/± 1.62°F from 40 °C to 60 °C|
± 0.5 °C/± 1.00°F from 5 °C to 40 °C
± 1.1 °C/± 1.98 °F from -20 °C to 5 °C
||10 % to 90 % RH, non-condensing|
||± 2 % RH (10 % RH to 90 % RH)|
||50.0 fpm to 3000 fpm|
0.25 m/sec to 15 m/sec
||1 fpm (0.005m/sec)|
||±4 % or 4 fpm*|
±4 % or 0.02 m/sec* whichever is greater
*Accuracy specification only valid for velocity readings above 50 fpm.
||0 to 500 ppm|
||± 5 % or ± 3 ppm, whichever is greater, @ 20 °C and|
50 % RH
|Dew point temperature|
||-44 °C to 50 °C, (-47 °F to 122 °F)|
||0.1 °C (0.1 °F)|
||± 1 °C when temp: -20 °C to 50 °C RH: 40 % to 90 %|
± 2 °C when temp: -20 °C to 50 °C RH: 20 % to 40 %
± 4 °C when RH: 10 % to 20 %
|Wet bulb temperature|
||-16 °C to 50 °C, (3 °F to 122 °F)|
||0.1 °C, (0.1 °F)|
||± 1.2 °C when RH: 20 % to 90 % temp: -20 °C to 60 °C|
± 2.1 °C when RH: 10 % to 20 %
|Volume flow rate (in a duct)|
||0 to 3,965 M3/m, (0 to 140,000 cfm)|
||0.001 M3/min, (1 cfm)|
||N/A: The volume flow calculation will be a simple average of the data points times the duct area|
|% outside air (based on temperature)|
||0 to 100%|
|% outside air (based on CO2)|
||0 to 100 %|
||0.1 % N/A|
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 975V
|Operating and storage temperature|
||-20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)|
||10 % to 90 % (non-condensing)|
|Shock and vibration|
||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German|
||Rechargeable Li-Ion (primary), three-AA (backup)|
||25,000 records (continuous), 99 records (discrete)|