With the Fluke 1587
, perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks with confidence and ease.
- Insulation test 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V for many applications
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Low-pass filter for motor drive measurements
- AC/DC voltage, dc milliVolts, ac/dc milliamps, resistance (Ω), and continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, and frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
- Large display with backlight and large digits
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Rugged, utility hard case allows you to bring everything you need for the job
- K-type thermocouple
- CAT III 100V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- Three-year warranty
Use the Fluke i400
with your Fluke 1587 to accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit
- Use with your Fluke 1587 to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm
- 1 year warranty
Mini Infrared Thermometer
Get the most value and productivity
Unplanned downtime costs are difficult to calculate, but often significant. For some industries, it can represent 1 % - 3 % of revenue (potentially 30 % - 40 % of profits) annually. Establishing a preventive maintenance program is becoming critical to maintaining the uptime of equipment and can significantly reduce both planned and unplanned downtime.
To help you be proactive and efficient the products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications and you can save upt to 10% off the individual price of the tools.
The Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter combine a digital 1 kV insulation tester with a full-featured, true-rms digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter is ideally suited to help you with your tasks. Only the Fluke 1587 has capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max and frequency (Hz) also a filter for motor drive measurements.
- Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter
- Fluke i400 Current Clamp
- Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- K-type thermocouple
- Hard case
- User documentation