mAs Measurement Calculates Current Over Time
Using the cursors, you can now measure
directly the amount of radiation produced by X-ray systems, or the
total amount of charge applied to a system.
Smart averaging gives the averaged
waveform over successive acquisitions, reducing noise in the displayed
waveform. Thanks to smart averaging, you can now also see an incidental
curve of a different waveshape with no effect on the averaged curve!
This allows you to see the averaged curve of a sequence of video lines,
for example, while still seeing the incidental flyback line flash by!
Thanks to smart averaging, the oscilloscope gives an immediate response
when the signal makes large changes, for instance when probing around
different test points, while retaining the benefits associated with
Vertical offset is now extended to a
maximum of 16 divisions, allowing vertical zoom-in for study of small
details of the signal.
Persistence mode with selectable
decay time helps to find anomalies in the waveshape and optimizes the
display for color information when working with composite color video.
Can be used together with dots only mode, best for modulated signals,
or with dot join mode for more continuous and stable waveshapes.
Extended Video Triggering
Next to its triggering capability for
standard, interlaced TV signals, the instrument now triggers on
high-resolution, non-interlaced video systems. The ScopeMeter 190 will
trigger on all lines (non-selective), or can select an individual video
line from systems with up to 2800 lines per frame.
Speed, Performance and Analysis Power for Medical Applications
Whether you are performing routine maintenance and calibration, or troubleshooting te hardest to solve problems like intermittent failures or sources of unwanted noise, the Fluke 199C Color Medical Scopemeter is a high-performance oscilloscopes for the most demanding applications when servicing medical imaging equipment and video systems. The Fluke 199C Color Medical Scopemeter offers measurement capabilities optimized for servicing medical equipment in the following modalities: X-ray, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound.
With 200 MHz bandwidth, up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling rate, 27500 points memory for high resolution waveform per input they're ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument. This model has a high resolution color display that has a fast update rate, waveform pass/fail testing and a digital persistence mode - making the analysis of complex and dynamic signals that much easier.
- Dual-input - 200 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
- High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel
- Automatic and advanced triggering functions - Connect-and-View™, pulse width, dual slope and n-cycle for synchronizing on specific wafeform details
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) for frequency domain, spectrum display of signal harmonics or fidelity.
- Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
- Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
- Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
- 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecord™ mode
- TrendPlot™ paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
- Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
- Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
- Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
- 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
|Display and acquisition|
||input A, input B, dual channel|
||smart averaging, normal averaging, selectable persistence, invert, replay|
||Smart averaging displays averaged curve;
incidental waveforms that differ too much from the average curve are
displayed but do not contribute to the averaged curve|
||selectable: 2x, 4x, 8x, 64x or off|
|Selectable persistance decay time
||short, medium, infinite or off; can be used with dots only display or with dot join mode|
|Trigger and delay - Video Triggering|
||NTSC, PAL, PALplus, SECAM. Selects field 1, field 2, lines or on user selected line from a frame|
||for line counts up to 2800 lines per frame and
and video scan rates up to 65 kHz; triggers on fields, on lines or on
|Dual vertical lines
||time between cursors, voltage between markers, 1/T (in Hz), mVs, mAs|
||Up to 8x|
||using position control (offset) and vertical sensitivity|
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 199CM
|Max. offset for viewing positive-going signals
||16 divisions for input sensitivity settings
5…50 mV/div (50…500 mV/div. when using 10:1 probe or TA190-50R); 8
divisions for all other vertical sensitivity settings|
|Max sensitivity of Fluke 190CM
||2mV/div (20mV/div. using attenuator)|
|Max. offset for viewing negative-going signals
||8 divisions for all vertical sensitiv|
- Fluke BC190 Battery Charge/Line Voltage Adapter
- Fluke BP190 NiMH Battery Pack
- Fluke VPS200-G Voltage Probe (200 MHz, 10:1), Grey
- Fluke VPS200-R Voltage Probe (200 MHz, 10:1), Red
- Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- Fluke OC4USB Serial Interface Adapter/Cable
- Fluke C190 Hard Case
- FlukeView ScopeMeter Software
- Fluke MA190 Medical Accessory Kit
- Medical Software Extension
- User Manual (CD-ROM)
- Getting started booklet