Fluke CO-220 Offers
The CO-220 is the perfect instrument for technicians and other professionals who need to measure CO levels within spaces such as industrial environments, commercial buildings, or residential dwellings where accumulation of combustion gas is possible.
- Bright back-light allows easy screen viewing under dim lighting conditions.
- Beeper triggers with increasing frequency as CO levels rise.
- MAX Hold function stores and displays the maximum CO level.
- Automatic sensor zeroing and self-test sequence upon start-up.
- CO level beeper can be silenced if desired.
- Automatic power-off after 20 minutes extends battery life.
- Easy to replace battery.
- Replaceable sensor extends tool life.
- C50 soft carrying case, battery and instruction sheet.
- Stabilized electrochemical CO specific sensor.
- Typical three year sensor life; one year calibration cycle.
- Battery life typical 500 hours with alkaline battery