Fluke TiR105 9hz Building Diagnostic Thermal Imager
Fluke TiR105 9Hz Building Diagnostic Thermal Imager
Ultra sleek, intelligent design meets the performance you need for building diagnostics.
Searching for air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues? The Fluke TiR105 Thermal Imager delivers a huge competitive advantage—it allows you to work faster, more efficiently and document your findings right away.
Find and report problem areas to your clients right away with peace of mind:
- Feel: Ultra-sleek design developed for building diagnostic applications makes driving your thermal imager safe, easy and more fun.
- See: IR Fusion® (Picture in Picture mode) technology helps identify problem areas and torch to assist in illuminating dark spaces.
- Report: Included SmartView® software assisting you to document your findings and customize your reports
- Thermal imager
- AC power adapter
- Lithium ion smart battery (1)
- USB cable
- SD memory card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap (left- or right-handed use)
- Printed users’ manual in English, Spanish, French, German and Simplified Chinese, all other manuals on CD—total of 18
- SmartView® software and warranty registration card
The Bottom Line:
Fluke TiR105 9Hz Key Features:
- Experience the ultra-sleek intelligent design developed for you - rugged, ergonomic, lightweight, point–and–shoot, focus-free imager
- Find air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues faster and easier with IR-Fusion® technology
- Use both Picture-in-Picture, Full Visible and Full Infrared for reporting and validation of work
- Illuminate dark places such as electrical cabinets and poorly lit mechanical rooms with integrated torch
- Show where the problems exist with the laser pointer
- Enjoy non-stop thermal imaging with field replaceable battery