The Fluke 787 Process Meter was the first tool to combine a loop calibrator with a fully-functional 1000V True RMS digital multimeter to give process technicians double the power in one tool.
A maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every instrumentation technician's tool box, the Fluke 787 Process Meter combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the Fluke 787 adds the ability to measure, source, and simulate dc loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution.
Put it all together and you have the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications. So if you're tired of always tracking down a calibrator, lugging around two tools and switching back and forth, get the single best solution for doubling your power - the Fluke 787 ProcessMeter.
Also see the Fluke 789
- DMM and loop calibrator in one tool
- Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current)
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes.
- 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency.
- 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse.
- 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output.
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout on mA output
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
Here's the power the 787 ProcessMeter puts into your hands.
Precision 1000V, 440 mA digital multimeter
DC current source/loop calibrator
- Measure ac and dc volts, ac and dc current, resistance, continuity, and frequency
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy
- 0.05% dc current accuracy, 1 'A resolution to 30 mA
- True rms ac voltage measurement to 1 kHz
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- 20 mA current source/simulator
- Manual step (25%, coarse, fine) plus auto step and auto ramp
Meets 1000 volt EN61010-1 CAT III standards.
|Accuracy:||0.2% + 2 LSD|
|Accuracy:||0.05% + 2 LSD|
|Range:||0-20 mA or 4-20 mA|
|Resolution:||0.05% of span|
|Drive Capability:||500 Ω @ 24 mA|
|to 19.999 kHz, 0.005% + 1 LSD|
|Beeps for resistance < 100 ohms|
|Range:||0-1000 V AC or DC|
|Resolution:||0.1 mV to 1.0 V|
|Accuracy:||0.1% Rdg + 1 LSD (VDC)|
|2.4 V shows diode voltage drop|
|Operating temperature |
|Storage temperature |
|Humidity (Without Condensation) |
|95% up to 30 °C|
|75% up to 40 °C|
|45% up to 50 °C|
|35% up to 55 °C |
|Temperature Coefficient |
|0.05 x (specified accuracy) per °C (for temperatures < 18 °C or > 28 °C) |
|Designed in accordance with IEC 1010-1, ANSI/ISA S82.01-1994 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1-92 |
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Single 9V Alkaline battery (ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61) |
|50 hours typical (measurement), 12 hours typical (sourcing 12 mA) |
|Shock & Vibration|
|Random, 2g, 5-500 Hz |
|1 meter drop test |
|Display current and % of span|
|Auto step, auto ramp|
- Alligator Clips
- Protective Yellow Holster with test lead storage
- One 9V alkaline battery
- Fluke TL75 Safety-Designed Test lead Set
- Product over and Users Manual (CD-ROM) in 14 languages