Versatile digital multimeter for maintenance, field service and bench repair.
The NEW Fluke 77-IV digital multimeter has the features needed to repair most electrical and electronic problems. This meter is simple to use and has significant improvements with more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that's easier to view.
The Fluke Model 77-IV is a battery-powered, average responding-rms indicating multimeter, with a 6000-count, 3 3/4-digit display, and a bar graph.
- AC / DC voltage & current
- Wide 1000 V measurement range
- Average responding AC measurements
- 0.3% accuracy
- 10 Amps continuous (20A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency and capacitance
- Resistance and continuity
This multimeter meets the CAT III and CAT IV IEC 61010 standards.
Look at the Fluke 73-III
Digital Mulitimeter or the waterproof design Fluke 27-YEL