The Fluke 700PTP-1 has two pressure ports:
- 3/8-BSP (ISO228) female parallel thread fitting for the reference gauge or pressure module
- 1/8-BSP (ISO228) female parallel thread fitting for the unit under test
The Fluke 700PTP-1 features an integral pressure adjustment vernier which varies the pressurized volume by 2.0 cc over approximately eleven turns of the vernier knob. The pressure variation achievable with the vernier will depend on the nominal pressure and total pressurized volume, but with a minimum volume and maximum pressure, the vernier provided 360 - 20 psi adjustment range. With a minimum volume and no pressure applied, the vernier can also be used to provide a 0 to 70" H2O range. Larger volumes will provide a smaller range of adjustment, but greater resolution. The length of the stroke can be adjusted to limit the maximum output pressure. Maximum output pressure is adjustable from 2.5 psi to 600 psi.
- Adapter to connect the reference gauge port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT male fitting on Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules (except 700P29, P30, and P31)
- One-meter nylon hose to attach to unit under test port to the unit under test. The hose terminates in a 1/4-BSP (ISO228) female parallel thread fitting
- Adapter to convert the 1/4-BSP female parallel thread fitting to a 1/4 NPT female
- Replacement seal kit
- Instruction sheet
Fluke 700PTP-1 Offers
The Fluke-700PTP-1 pneumatic test pump is capable of supplying pressures up to 600 psi, 40 bar.
For use with 700 series pressure modules or test gauges. Can be directly connected to the reference port consolidating two separate pieces when performing pressure calibration and testing. Can also be used with 717 pressure calibrators. Ideal for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges up to 600 PSI/40 bar.
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly
- The vernier can be used as a stand-alone low pressure calibration source
- Two pressure ports allowing simultaneous connection:
- ¼ - NPT female fitting for the reference gauge or pressure module
- ¼" NPT female fitting for the unit under test
- Adjustable stroke length can be set to limit the pressure per stroke
- 1/4 in NPT male to 1/4 in BSP female
- 1 meter of hose
- (2) 1/8 in NPT male quick connects
- 1/8 NPT female to 1/4 in BSP female
- Seal Kit
- Instruction sheet