Fluke 700PA5 Offers
The Fluke 700PA5 Absolute Pressure Module displays pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup. The pressure module allows you to measure absolute pressure with the Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators. The modules have one fitting and measure pressure with respect to an absolute vacuum. The pressure module measures pressure using an internal microprocessor. It receives operating power from and sends digital information to the calibrator. It features internal temperature compensation from 0 to 50 Degree Celsius for full-accuracy performance.
- Internal temperature compensation from 0 C to 50°C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- Certified by CSA: I.S. Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4, Ta = 0°C to 50°C
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
|Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3° C)|
|Total Uncertainty 1 year ||0.070|
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 700PA5
||Total uncertainty, one year for temperature range 0° C + 50° C. |
||Total uncertainty, 1.0% of full span for temperature range - 10° C to 0° C.|
||Compensated temperature range is 15° C to 35° C.|
||"Dry" indicates dry air or non-corrosive gas as compatible media.
||"316 SS" indicates media compatible with Type 316 Stainless Steel. |
||"C276" indicates media compatible with Hastelloy C276.|