- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment.
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- Two ° inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.
- ° inch NPT to ° inch NPT adapter to connect the reference gauge port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT female fitting on Fluke 700P29, P30, and P31 pressure modules.
- (2) ° inch NPT male to ° inch BSP Female adapters
- ° inch NPT Tee (installed)
- Instruction sheet
The Fluke 700HTP-1 is a hand operated hydraulic pressure pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi/690 bar. Designed for use with Fluke-700 series high pressure modules such as the Fluke-700P09, 700P29, 700P30 and 700P31.
Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-1 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
||Dimensions: length 9.5 in (241 mm), width 6.1 in
(155 mm), depth 2.6 in (66 mm)|
||Wetted materials: 303 stainless steel, aluminum,
polyurethane, PTFE, nitrile, and nylon|