- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- J, K, T, E, N, R, and S type thermocouple (temperature sensors).
- Readout in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- 3 year warranty
The Fluke 51-2 Digital Datalogging thermometer offers high accuracy with fast response time to capture your measurement and show trend graphs.
These contact thermometers offer fast response times and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld chassis.
Useful for checking motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids, and wires. These use industrial standard J, K, T, E, N, R, and S type thermocouples (temperature sensors).
|Above -100 °C
||J, K, T, E, and N-type: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C]*
||R and S-type: ±[0.05% + 0.4°C]*|
|Below -100 °C
||J, K, E, and N-types: ±[0.20% + 0.3°C]*|
||T-type: ±[0.50% + 0.3°C]|
||-210 °C to 1200 °C|
||-200 °C to 1372 °C|
||-250 °C to 400 °C|
||-150 °C to 1000 °C|
||-200 °C to 1300 °C *|
|R and S-type:
||0 °C to 1767 °C *|
||0.1 °C, 0.1 K < 1000|
||1°C, 1 K >=1000|
||Only the Fluke Models 53 II and 54 II thermometers are capable of measuring N, R, and S-type thermocouples.|
|Operating Temperature |
|Storage Temperature |
|Humidity (Without Condensation) |
||0% to 90%; 0 °C to 35 °C|
||0% to 70%; 0 °C to 50 °C|
||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1 1992; EN 61010 Amendments 1,2|
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
||173 mm L x 86 mm W x 38 mm|
||3 AA batteries; typical 1000-hour life|