Can’t decide between digital and analog? Have both!
The Fluke 1520 MegOhmMeter is a handy insulation resistance tester that also measures voltage and checks connections with its lo-ohms function.
A proven workhorse, the Fluke 1520 can make up to 5,000 insulation resistance tests, more than any other insulation tester, without changing batteries. A dual analog/digital display makes it easy to use. Thanks to its superb accuracy, endurance, and handheld size, the Fluke 1520 is a long-standing tool of choice for demanding plant and utilities work.
As a safety feature, the Fluke 1520 will switch automatically to a voltage tester only when voltage is greater than 30V (ac or dc).
For more capabilities see also the Fluke 1550BWhat's Included:
- Fluke TL27 Heavy Duty Test Leads (1 Red and 1 Black)
- Fluke TP74 Lantern Tip Test Probes (1 Red and 1 Black)
- Fluke AC285 Large Jaw Alligator Clips (1 Red and 1 Black)
- Protective holster with hand strap
- Carrying case with accessory storage
- Four C-cell alkaline batteries, installed
- Instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD-ROM
- Large, backlit LCD with analog bar graph and digital display
- Three output voltages for insulation resistance testing: 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Insulation resistance testing up to 4000 M Ohms; switches automatically to voltage measurement when voltage is greater than 30V ac or 30V dc.
- AC/DC voltage measurement up to 600V
- Lo-Ohms function for testing connections
- Performance up to 5000 insulation resistance tests per EN61557-2 without changing 4 C-cell batteries, with battery-life indicator and auto shut-off.
- Last reading memory display
- Autodischarge of capacitive voltage charges
- Rugged, splash-proof case with impact absorbing holster.
All inputs are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V and the 1520 is compliant to EN 61557
No user reviews available.