Pinpoint power problems faster, safer and in greater detail!
The Fluke 434 three-phase power quality analyzer help you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in three- and single- phase power distribution systems. Troubleshooting is faster with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues.
The Fluke 434 offers unique features like AutoTrend, which records everything on the screen automatically, and System-Monitor, a quick diagnosis of system performance against user defined limits and Logger Function (optional functionality can be added with upgrade kit Fluke 434/LOG
). Together the features help to quickly diagnose problems and build benchmarks for predictive maintenance.
The new IEC standards for flicker, harmonics, and power quality are built right in to take the guess work out of power quality.
Simple to use with immediate results
Designed for power quality specialists as well as electricians and plant technicians working in industrial, healthcare, business, and public services settings, the Fluke 434 has functions typically only found on expensive power recorders. Yet its menu-driven interface allows users to be hooked up and recording in minutes.
Full measurement capability and the highest safety rating
With a CAT III, 1000 V / CAT IV, 600 V safety rating the Fluke 434 can measure all phases, neutral and ground on virtually every connection in a low voltage electrical distribution system. The meter's measurement capabilities encompass all power system parameters including true-rms voltage and current, frequency, power, power consumption (energy), unbalance and flicker. They also automatically capture events like transients (as fast as 5 microseconds and as high as 6kV), interruptions, rapid voltage changes and dips and swells.
Rugged design for field use
Optimized for mobile applications, these rugged instruments operate up to seven hours on a single battery charge. The large data (8 MB) memory stores up to 50 screens and up to 10 measurements each comprising 32 parameters - including setups and trend data - recorded for more than a year, all of which can be transferred to a PC via FlukeView® software for analysis or use in reports.
If any of these situations apply to you, then this tool is for you:
- Frontline Troubleshooting - Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive Maintenance - Detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Quality of Service Compliance - Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Long-term Analysis - Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load Studies - Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy Assessments - Quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
For greater value and capabilities see also the Fluke 435What's Included:
- Fluke C430 Hard carrying case
- Fluke i400s 4 current clamps, CAT IV 600 V
- Fluke TLS430 5 Test leads, 4 black, 1 green
- Fluke BC430 Battery Charger Eliminator
- FlukeView Software SW43W
- Fluke OC4USB Optical Cable for USB
- Fluke WC100 Color localization set
- Getting Started printed
- User Manual (CD-ROM)
custom analysis and create reports with included software. Measurement
data can also be exported to common spreadsheet programs.Generate reports and view graphs with Fluke Power Log Software
(can be added with upgrade kit Fluke 434/LOG
to quickly view recorded data, the included Power Log software displays
all recorded parameters on interactive trends. Generate a professional
report with the ‘Report Writer’ function, or copy and paste images into
report document manually. FlukeView Power Quality Analyzer Software
) offers you simple mouse-controlled tools to work with your Power Quality Analyzer.
The FlukeView software communicates with your Power Quality Analyzer via the optically
isolated OC4USB adapter/cable connected to the USB of the PC. The
OC4USB driver creates a virtual COM port. FlukeView will handle the USB
port as a COM port.
- Capture measurement screens for professional-looking reports
- Log readings to your computer disk drive
- Works with Windows® word processing, spreadsheet and analysis software
- Windows® 3.1, Windows® 95 and Windows® NT compatible
The optional RS-232 adapter/cable PM9080 allows you to communicate via a COM port of your PC.
No user reviews available.